Friday, October 21, 2011

Celebrity Makeup/Hair Looks For The Mother of Bride/Groom

Classic beauty - Judy Dench
I meet a lot of mom's every week in this business and 9 times out of 10 the mom's I meet are only concerned with their daughter's happiness and how beautiful their daughter looks and feels on her big day. It's almost as if a lot of mom's are so used to putting themselves last on the list they just accept whatever look is given to them. They often have no idea how they want to look themselves on their daughter's/son's wedding day! Providing the makeup/hair are done quickly so they can get back to their daughter they are happy campers! I have to admit....I think it's sweet and very typical of a good mom to put her daughter (or son's future wife) first on her big day but I feel it's just as important for mom's that they feel good about themselves on their daughter's (or son's) wedding day too!

Gorgeous Julie Chen from The Talk
Think about it.....mothers of the bride and groom are in numerous wedding pictures and they are almost always the last ones to sit down before the bride arrives for the ceremony. A lot of eyes are on the mothers long before the main event even takes place and I thought it was about time to show you "mom's" out there how glamorous you can really look and feel on the big day! So, below is a selection of some mature female celebrities that I found online. I purposely picked these ladies to demonstrate how beauty is not only for the young and I tried to find those celebrities who aren't overly edited (photo shopped) and who haven't been cosmetically enhanced too much! In other words...I want to show you REAL women. When looking these pictures over keep in mind how their hairstyles look and differ between the celebrities and how each one wears their makeup. It's soft and natural and perfectly suited to each woman - yes, even through some lines and wrinkles!  One thing to really take note of here is every one of these women have fabulous eyebrows!  I'll keep sayin' it.....eyebrows frame the face so ladies.....work on your eyebrows!
Diane Sawyer....love how her blue eyes pop!
Can I just say......I LOVE Oprah's eyebrows!!!
I know....I know...Jane's had some 'work' done on her face but it's not overdone and she still looks like a mature lady.  She actually reminds me of my Aunt Dot - someday I'll show you a picture of my 85 year old aunt who I can barely keep up with! :)
Joyce Philbin - no wonder Regis keeps himself looking so good!
The very beautiful Lauren Hutton....age has only enhanced her beauty
Joyce Behar - she is a spunky red head but it's a great picture to demonstrate how mature women can wear red lipstick!
Not exactly mom's age....but she still look amazing at grandmother age!  Soft corals and pinks work wonders for Barbara Walters
◄ Newer Post Older Post ►
 

Copyright 2012 Wedding Hairstyler Seo Elite by BLog BamZ | Blogger Templates