Friday, April 13, 2012

Pro Wedding Hair Kit Picks 2012

It's that time of year again when I share with you my favourite hair kit picks for the new 2012 bridal season.  These are some of my "cannot live without" items that I carry in my hair kit to every job. 
Give one or all of them a try!

Brush Category



Boar Bristle Brush - smoothes hair, reduces frizz and is an overall awesome finishing brush for any "hairdo"

Dannyco Wood Teasing Brush with Boar Bristles - the ultimate teasing brush!  LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this little miracle worker. 


Hairspray Category

Moroccan Oil Luminous Hairspray - there isn't one of my client's yet who hasn't commented on the incredible smell of this product but even more important to ME is that it works. It sets hair well but also provides a light shine to the hair while I'm working on it. I use this product for almost all my updo's - it's a wonderful buildable product. A must have item!
Lamaur's Vita E Hairspray found at Sally's Beauty - under $6.00 (CDN)  per bottle but watch for the sales of "Buy 1 Get 1 Free."  I stock up on this hairspray everytime it goes on sale.  Awesome hold yet still flexible to work with.

Sebastian Shine Define Hairspray - use as a finishing spray.  It's has tremendous hold and incredible shine that lasts!

Pump up the Volume Category
Big Sexy Hair's Power Play - add this magical little powder to your roots, backcomb a little and voila!  Mega volume! It also creates great texture to fine hair.  A must have product for anyone who loves full looking hair or anyone doing regular bridal updo's!

Tools Category



Gold Series 1 inch curling iron - seriously hot tool!  The best curling iron ever!  I mean, EVER!  Find it at
Sally's Beauty Stores.

The Croc Flat  Iron - Up to 450 degree maximum adjustable heat setting, very lightweight and is one of the easiest flat irons I've ever used.  I used to also carry a GHD flat iron but my CROC iron beats it hands down.  This is my can't live without flat iron!
◄ Newer Post Older Post ►
 

Copyright 2012 Wedding Hairstyler Seo Elite by BLog BamZ | Blogger Templates