Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Vendor Spotlight - Olexandro Photography Studio

It's been awhile since I posted a "vendor spotlight" blog.  This is mainly because not everyone I meet I feel I can recommend and I only want to share the 'cream of the crop' with you!  Today I'm thrilled to share with you one of my new favourite wedding photographers! 

Arthur, the owner of Olexandro Photography Studio and I met at a wedding where I was hired to do bridal makeup.  Arthur and I really clicked and I was instantly impressed by his professionalism and his personality but more importantly his work ethic.  I'm always looking for those vendors that bring a calming natural influence when they walk into a room.  So often I find wedding photographers seem to add to the stress of the day when they arrive.  They often rush in, say hello quickly only to the bride and then almost immediately start pounding the bride with questions like "where are your shoes, where is your dress, can you get me this or that....." and all the while the bride is rushing around trying to appease them!

Not in the case of Olexandro Photography Studio.  Arthur and his assistant calmly and politely came into the room where the bride was having her makeup done and introduced themselves to everyone, including myself and then took their time to look around before they started to create unique images.  When Arthur did approach the bride it was done in such a professional manner, almost as if it was just part of the conversation we were all having at the time.  I was truly impressed.

So, all this is great, right?  But what about Olexandro's work??  I got home that day and looked up the website immediately.  It's very very good!  Take a look at some of the images Arthur passed my way to share with all of you!  I also asked Arthur to provide some information on his business for you, which you will see below under more of his wedding images.  For more information on Olexandro Photography Studio please see the links below.


Every wedding is a fairy tale and every wedding picture should radiate a bit of magic.  This is the core philosophy of Olexandro, the Toronto based photography studio.  Olexandro revives the original meaning of "glamour" which in ancient times was referred to as "enchantment" or "spell."  This is done by capturing beautiful images that vividly evoke the atmosphere of your special day. 


Your part in this spell is to enjoy your dream while it comes true.  It's all about fun and excitement!  Olexandro makes sure you feel relaxed and comfortable in the process.  Meticulous planning helps not only
 to meet your expectations but to also exceed them in terms of quality and interacting with people during your wedding day.
Every bride needs those amazing fond memories that will help keep the romance alive for years to come!  With Olexandro all the delicious and beautiful details that you lovingly prepared for your wedding day - only to give them a short glimpse in the rush of the moment will stay with you forever in your beautiful wedding album.
Contact Olexandro Photography Studio ~ servicing Toronto, The Greater Toronto Area, destination weddings and worldwide events

P:  647.984.0083


For more information on Vicki Millar Makeup and Hair:

◄ Newer Post Older Post ►
 

Copyright 2012 Wedding Hairstyler Seo Elite by BLog BamZ | Blogger Templates