Friday, November 23, 2012

Vicki's Favourite Makeup and Hair Products

I often get asked by my clients what my favourite products are and if you are a regular reader you know that once a year I post my "top bridal makeup and hair kit picks."  I usually do this mid year after I've tested out what is working well for that bridal season.  That list is always my tried and true regularly used products that I can't live without.  The truth is, I have other products that don't get used all the time but really add something extra when I need them.  They are my "exclusive" kit products - I trust them to work when I really need them and they never fail me.  So, with this in mind and with Christmas not far off now I thought I would share my favourite top quality makeup and hair products with you all.  I hope you enjoy!
Sometimes I need to bring out the "big guns" when I'm fighting a very tired bride/client with dark circles.  This secret little powder is a miracle worker.  Laura Mercier Secret Under Eye Brightening Powder never leaves a dry appearance under the eye and highlights naturally giving those dark circles nowhere to go but away.  I love this product for all ages, yes that includes you ladies that aren't 25 anymore - this product makes me happy! :-)
You need some moisture during the winter time?  Then you need to get yourself some Kate Somerfield Quench Hydrating Face Serum.  Use under makeup or as I like to do when I'm working with very dehydrated skin is to mix a little of this serum into the foundation and apply to the face.  Oh lordy......it's such a dreamy serum for those who need extra moisture.  Dry skin loves this stuff!  (OK, so do I)

Hakuhodo Makeup Brushes are the Rolls Royce of the makeup brush industry.  This Japenese company has created the most advanced, amazing brushes ever.  They last forever, never shed and feel like silk on your face ALL THE TIME.  The price tag for these brushes is high - there is no doubt about that - but these brushes are an investment.  A life long investment.  I actually got little butterflies in my stomach the first time I touched one of these babies!  I know......that sounds so sad but in my world, these brushes are like gold.  To this day, I still get excited every time I use one!

While I was living and working in Britain I fell in love with Toni and Guy's Label m hair products.  These styling products perform in a big way  I especially adore the Label m dry shampoo's.  OH MY GOODNESS is all I can say.  Try any of these products - trust me.  From the shampoo's to the hairsprays.  I have yet to use one Label m product that hasn't performed well.  Go now and buy some then write me and tell me how much you love them too.  :-) Luckily these products are available across North America now too!
Use NARS Multiples on your eyes, lips, cheeks and body!  A true multiple product that can be layered on top of other products for an added glow or used alone (think glowing skin that photographs like a dream!) My favourite multiple colour is Copacabana.  Love, love, love NARS multiples.  Ofcourse, NARS products always make me happy.
◄ Newer Post Older Post ►
 

Copyright 2012 Wedding Hairstyler Seo Elite by BLog BamZ | Blogger Templates